February 05, 2018 | Cbonds
Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for January 2018. The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and USA.
• After holidays break market participants rushed off coming back into Emerging Markets to continue last year rally on EM debt;
• Borrowers from EM in January have issued $98 bn of new international bonds;
• Sovereign issue of Argentina consisting of three tranches with cumulative volume $9 bn has become the biggest issue last month among EM issuers.
• January 2018 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia - 46.4%, Latin America - 31.6%, Middle East 13.3%;
• EM league table leaders in 2018 are Citi ($11.1 bn), HSBC ($9.6 bn), Deutsche Bank ($7.8 bn), JP Morgan ($7.7 bn) and Standard Chartered Bank ($5.5 bn).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2018 are Goldman Sachs ($12.3 bn), Barclays ($11.7bn), JP Morgan ($11.7 bn), BNP Paribas ($11.2 bn) and HSBC ($8.7 bn).
• Legal advisors league table leaders in 2017 are Linklaters (358 deals), Allen & Overy (257 deals), Clifford Chance (210 deals), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (175 deals) and Davis Polk (106 deals).
• Cbonds invites to the Cbonds CEE Bond Conference in Prague on February 22, 2018 (http://cbonds-congress.com/events/421/?l=2)
Company: Cbonds Group
|Nombre completo de la empresa||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Tecnologías de información y high-tech|