December 04, 2017 | Cbonds
Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for November 2017. The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and USA.
• Venezuela's default has bared current credit risks in EM debt, however it couldn't stop race for EM yield among investors;
• Borrowers from EM in November have issued $71 bn of new international bonds;
• Issue of Alibaba consisting of five tranches with cumulative volume $7 bn has become the biggest issue last month among EM issuers;
• November 2017 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia - 66.3%, Latin America - 15.2%, Africa - 8%.
• EM league table leaders in 2017 are Citi ($65 bn), HSBC ($62.1 bn), JP Morgan ($59.3 bn), Deutsche Bank ($32 bn) and Standard Chartered Bank ($30.8 bn).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2017 are JP Morgan ($92.6 bn), HSBC ($89.5 bn), Barclays ($89.1 bn), Citi ($75.9 bn) and Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($70.5 bn).
• Legal advisors league table leaders in 2017 are Linklaters (251 deals), Allen & Overy (202 deals), Clifford Chance (165 deals), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (152 deals) and Davis Polk (89 deals).
Company: Cbonds Group
|Nombre completo de la empresa||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Tecnologías de información y high-tech|