November 02, 2017 | Cbonds
|Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY
NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for October 2017. The report
gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and
separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and USA.
• Uncertainty on timeline for tightening monetary policy by global mega regulators has triggered race for credit risk on Emerging Markets;
• Borrowers from EM in October have issued $71 bn of new international bonds;
• Issue of Abu Dhabi consisting of three tranches with cumulative volume $10 bn has become the biggest issue last month among EM issuers;
• October 2017 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia - 41.6%, Latin America - 24.8%, Middle East - 23.5%, Eastern Europe - 8.2%.
• EM league table leaders in 2017 are HSBC ($58.9 bn), Citi ($57.1 bn), JP Morgan ($54.5 bn), Deutsche Bank ($30.6 bn) and Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($26.9 bn).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2017 are JP Morgan ($84.4 bn), Barclays ($78.3 bn), HSBC ($74.1 bn), Citi ($70.1 bn) and Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($63.6 bn).
• Legal advisors league table leaders in 2017 are Linklaters (243 deals), Allen & Overy (198 deals), Clifford Chance (162 deals), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (149 deals) and Davis Polk (85 deals).
Company: Cbonds Group
|Nombre completo de la empresa||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Tecnologías de información y high-tech|